Welcome to Oxley Park!
Our Oxley Park Supported Independent Living townhouses are the perfect new home for male NDIS participants diagnosed with mental illness or intellectual disabilities.
If you aspire to live independently and are open to living with others, our SIL homes are for you.
Find out more on this page or contact us directly to request a tour!
What you'll love about our Oxley Park
Our homes in Oxley Park are made up of three recently refurbished townhouses with private backyards, flooded with natural light. One bedroom in each townhouse has an ensuite and most bedrooms have built-in robes.
Supported Independent Living Home
All three townhouses have open plan living, dining and kitchen areas, with shared laundries tucked away for convenience.
The large two-car garages have internal access to the properties. All shared living spaces have furniture, and all townhouses have been fitted with a new fridge and TV.
Enjoy 24/7 support and independenceYou'll have privacy in our beautiful home, but you'll also have the chance to increase your independence with the compassionate support of Afea Carers.
- 24/7 support from experienced and qualified Afea Carers
- Fully furnished townhouses
- Recently refurbished
- Large, two-car garages
- Open plan living spaces
- Private backyards
Centrally located homeAs a central, homely suburb located between Mount Druitt and St Marys, Oxley Park is a great place to call home.
The suburb is accessible by bus, has its own set of quaint shops and is near St Marys train station, big shopping centres and green spaces.
- Nearby public amenities include parks, reserves and sporting fields
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Seven minutes to Westfield Mt Druitt and St Marys Village Shopping Centre
- Near green spaces such as Adelaide Street Reserve, Oxley Park, Brian King Park and Ridge Park
- Two-minute walk to nearest bus stop for 774 and S11 buses
- Five minutes to St Marys train station
What kind of supports can I receive in my Supported Independent Living home?
Afea Care Services will tailor a support plan that will equip you with the skills you need to live independently in your home. Our experienced Carers will help you with daily tasks such as:
- Personal care
- Household chores
- Daily skills training
- Shopping assistance
- Preparation of meals
- Medication assistance
- Community participation
- Additional NDIS funded services
How much does Supported Independent Living Cost?
Afea may charge up to 50% of the Disability Support Pension for household expenses including food and utilities. Rent will be up to 25% of the Disability Support Pension in addition to any Commonwealth Rent Assistance funding. You may be required to make a reasonable contribution on top of your funding to cover household costs, based on your individual needs and usage.
The daily supports are delivered as per the approved NDIS Roster of Care and are fully funded by the NDIA in line with your NDIS Plan. The approved funding amount will depend on your individual needs and goals. These will be determined by you and an Afea Accommodation Manager, who will create a Roster of Care to be submitted to the NDIA for approval.
How do I get Supported Independent Living funding?
Meet with an Afea Accommodation Manager to discuss your needs
Your Accommodation Manager will analyse your needs and create a Roster of Care
Roster of Care is submitted to NDIA for approval
Complete documentation and agreements
Move into your new home and receive services to live independently
Find out more about our other Supported Independent Living Homes!
- Located in the heart of Western Sydney in St Clair, with immediate access to shopping centres, parks and recreational areas, and public transport.
- The home is staffed by compassionate and qualified support workers with experience supporting people with mental health challenges.
- Our home can accommodate four women who have goals around building their independence!
LIMITED VACANCIESWe are taking expressions of interest for our Supported Independent Living Home in Penrith! This is the perfect new home for NDIS participants who aspire to live independently and are open to living with others. We will match residents according to their needs and preferences.
- Centrally located with all amenities nearby.
- Four-bedroom brick home recently refurbished.
- Large, covered patio perfect for BBQs and small gatherings.
- Covered carport with plenty of off-street parking.
- 24/7 support from our team of carers.
Take a tour of our home!
Afea's Supported Independent Living home in Oxley Park is centrally located, spacious and secure. Take a tour with us!
Watch our residents spruce up the garden
Our Accommodation Manager Sri accompany our residents to shop for plants and do some gardening at our Supported Independent Living home.
Speak to our SIL team today
If you want to know more about our Supported Independent Living Homes, just reach out to our team!Get in Touch