With more than 13 years of operations, we believe there is no substitute for experience. We are committed to empowering people living with a disability and provide support to 1,000 families every single week.
Skills & Qualification
All Afea Carers have a minimum Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) or one-year experience in the industry. Unlike most other NDIS service providers, we also have a team of Registered Nurses and Assistants in Nursing on staff.
Supports we provideWe can support you in various ways, including:
- Joining you on daily walks
- Encouraging and empowering you to stay active
- Assisting you in accessing community activities and classes
- Assistance with getting ready for sports or fitness activities
- Assistance with transport to and from the home
- plus much more!
Find out more about the ways we can assist by checking out our social and community access page or reach out to our team to undergo a full assessment of your needs. Get in Touch
Speak to our team of experts today
Contact us to start building a team of support workers based on your individual needs and goals.Get in Touch