With more than 13 years of operations, we believe there is no substitute for experience. We are committed to empowering people living with a disability and provide support to 1,400 families every single week.
Skills & Qualification
All Afea Carers have a minimum Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) or one-year experience in the industry. Unlike most other NDIS service providers, we also have a team of Registered Nurses and Assistants in Nursing on staff.
Supports we provideWe can help you access the community in many ways:
- Assistance with transport to and from the home
- Visiting your family and friends
- Going to the movies or the shops
- Walking around the park
- Going to the museum or other recreational and educational venues
- Joining community activities such as dance or art classes to learn new skills
- plus much more!
Get in touch now to see how Afea Carers can support you!
Speak to our team of experts today
Contact us to start building a team of support workers based on your individual needs and goals.Get in Touch