Build capacity to live independently
Now open - tours available!
Come join us at Spring Square's SDA Open Day! A furnished one-bedroom apartment will be on display for your convenience on Tuesday, 5 December, from 11am until 2pm.
This is for anyone who is interested to explore our latest SDA. Feel free to invite your friends, colleagues, family or other supports to come along!
Compassionate care and accessible living in Bankstown
We have partnered with AccessAccom to provide on-site care support at Spring Square, their newest Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) in Bankstown.
SDA is housing support for NDIS Participants who require specialised housing solutions or modifications to make accessing their supports easier.
At Spring Square, we’re combining vibrant, accessible living with Afea’s compassionate care.
What you'll love about Bankstown
Spring Square Bankstown is a master-planned residential block, finished to a luxurious standard in a premium location.
- On-site support from experienced Afea Carers
- Automated entry and balcony doors
- Adjustable kitchen benchtop and customisable bathroom
- Structural provisions for ceiling hoists
- Outdoor BBQ and kitchen spaces
- Accessible communal areas
- Multicultural Eat Street, cafes and shopping at ground and podium level
- Close to all amenities, including Bankstown Library, RSL Club, TAFE and Bryan Brown Theatre
- Private parking
- 400m from Bankstown Train Station
Spring Square Bankstown is composed of seven one-bedroom apartments and three two-bedroom apartments.
There are four apartment types available, designed to suit varied space and accessibility needs.
Eligibility & Suitability
These homes are perfect for NDIS participants who:
- need support to maintain independence
- require accessible housing
- eligible for NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation
- aspire to live independently and are open to living with others
- agree to contribute to 24-hour shared support provided by Afea
What is Specialist Disability Accommodation?
Dreaming of moving into your own home? Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) is one of many home and living supports funded by the NDIS. In this post, we’ll discuss what is included in SDA funding, the eligibility requirements and how it differs from Supported Independent Living.Read More