Build capacity to live independently
Experience accessible living in Jordan Springs
We have partnered with BlueCHP to provide care services at their newest Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) homes in Jordan Springs.
Two houses (4BR) and two villas (2BR) are available to move in now. You'll have the option to live in your own home, or to share the beautiful space with your partner or small family.
As the homes have just been opened (December 2023), arrangements are currently flexible, and services can be tailored to your specific needs.
We're ready to welcome you home!
Beautiful homes to fit your needs
These newly built homes in Jordan Springs are especially designed for SDA-funded participants, ready to move in now! Enjoy modern furnishings, wide hallways and open plan living spaces, with a spacious backyard to enjoy the sunlight and morning air.
- 25 Jordan Springs – four-bedroom house
- 25a Jordan Springs – two-bedroom villa
- 80 Jordan Springs – four-bedroom house
- 80a Jordan Springs – two-bedroom villa
- Designed for Improved Liveability
- Newly built and ready to move in!
- Support from experienced Afea Carers
- Spacious backyards, wide hallways, open plan living spaces
- Just moments away from restaurants, shops and other amenities
- Three minutes to nearest bus stop for 782 buses
- Six minutes to Jordan Springs Lake
- Fifteen minutes to Penrith Station
- Nineteen minutes to Western Sydney University – Penrith campus
- Close to green spaces: Wianamatta Regional Park, Melaleuca Park and Illoura Park
25 Jordan Springs
This house has four bedrooms and a spacious private backyard, where you can enjoy the fresh air and a cuppa. Enjoy modern furnishings, wide hallways and open plan living spaces.
25a Jordan Springs
This two-bedroom villa shares a wall with 25 Jordan Springs with its own private entrance. You'll have sun-lit interiors and direct access to a backyard from your kitchen.
80 Jordan Springs
This four-bedroom home has beautiful, spacious interiors with living spaces designed for easier accessibility.
80a Jordan Springs
This two-bedroom villa shares a wall with 80 Jordan Springs with its own private entrance. Floor to ceiling doors bring in plenty of sunlight and provide access to your private outdoor space.
Don't have SDA funding?
Don't hesitate to reach out. Leave your details and we'll give you a call to explore your eligibility.
These homes are ideal for NDIS participants who:
- aspire to live independently or with family
- are eligible for NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation - Improved Liveability
- have access to the Disability Support Pension to contribute to rent and utilities
What is Specialist Disability Accommodation?
Dreaming of moving into your own home? Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) is one of many home and living supports funded by the NDIS. In this post, we’ll discuss what is included in SDA funding, the eligibility requirements and how it differs from Supported Independent Living.Read More