People and Culture Coordinator
Location: Chatswood | NSW
Joining the team at Afea means you will be joining a rapidly expanding purpose led organisation with opportunities for mentorship from our exceptional leaders.
As a People and Culture Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting office and field employees on-boarding and off- boarding process
- Balancing multiple tasks, managing interruptions and competing priorities effectively
- Assisting in providing research for policies, strategic planning and other People & Culture issues
- Supporting in organising and coordinating trainings for office and field employees
- Maintaining compliance documentations such as photo ID, Police Check, First Aid Certificate, WWCC etc.
- Being the first point of contact for employees for employment related matters including policy interpretation, employee benefits and conditions of employment
- Supporting the establishment, implementation and management of People & Culture information systems to record and produce regular reports and metrics for management
Perks you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Leave loading
- Modern, purpose-built office
- Career growth opportunity
- Positive and nurturing culture
- Meaningful, rewarding career in a supportive team
- Recognition and rewards, from Senior Management
- Employee Assistance Program, mindfulness sessions and self-care program
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Newly Grad or up to 1 to 2 years experience in related role
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
- Current and valid NDIS workers screening check or willing to obtain
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or other related area is highly regarded
You will be a candidate who will want to work in a passionate, committed and purposeful culture and add real value to our people function. You will be persuasive, influential, engaging, and will thrive off connecting with people.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply now! Interviews to be conducted immediately.
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org