Location: Chatswood | NSW
Afea Care Services is a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider under both the NDIS and Home Care Packages schemes. We offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our amazing team reporting into the Chief Executive Officer. This role provides the opportunity to work across any of our located offices with the opportunity as well to work remotely.
In this role, you will find yourself:
- Developing, design, plan and implement Marketing strategies in line with organisational operational and strategic objectives, with a heavy focus on digital marketing
- Manage the Marketing team and increasing productivity, coaching and development of staff
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences and develop Marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and Marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to the C-Suite team about Marketing programs, strategies, and budget.
We feel it’s great if you already possess:
- A responsive and pro-active mindset
- Leadership and people management skills
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach towards marketing strategies and digital marketing
- Experience in public relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven extensive experience in stakeholder management and people management.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering high quality Marketing, communications, and media output in a range of forms for different audiences and channels
- Proficiency with online Marketing and all digital and social media
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Police Check (Within last 3 years) or NDIS Worker Screeners Check (upon successful appointment)
What can we offer you ?
If you’re looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, join Afea and you can benefit from:
- Ongoing Training and development
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation, rewards and recognition
- Work life balance with work from home options
- A Pet friendly environment
- Mental resilience and self-care focus
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email to email@example.com or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential discussion.
Apply now, don’t wait!