IT Support Officer
Location: Parramatta | NSW
Afea Care Services is a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider under both the NDIS and Home Care Packages schemes. We offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a passionate IT Support Officer to join our amazing team reporting into the IT Team Leader. This role provides the opportunity to work across any of our located offices based in Parramatta and Chatswood with the opportunity as well to work remotely.
In this role, you will find yourself:
- Being first point of IT Support contact for all Afea and Inebura staff.
- Create internal documents for training users and/or share process flow documents for self-learning
- Assist in the installation and set-up of devices, accounts, portal access for new employees and with general systems access.
- Mange in house IT, office 365 suite and Sharepoint
- Provide required support to IT Team Leader on all projects including network, voice, software applications and mobile technologies
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with key suppliers, conducting dealings in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed at various office sites
- Diploma’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Microsoft certification (preferred).
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Great ability to communicate IT related concepts to end users.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Valid and current NSW Drivers Licence and access to own vehicle.
- Permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Police Check (Within last 3 years) or NDIS Worker Screeners Check (upon successful appointment)
What can we offer you ?
If you’re looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, join Afea and you can benefit from:
- Ongoing Training and development
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation, rewards and recognition
- Work life balance with work from home options
- Meditation room, yes you heard that right!
- A Pet friendly environment
- Mental resilience and self-care focus
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential discussion.
Apply now, don’t wait!