Location: Chatswood | NSW
Afea Care Services is a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider under both the NDIS and Home Care Packages schemes. We offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a dedicated Internal Recruiter to join our amazing People & Culture team. This role provides the opportunity to work across any of our located offices in Chatswood, Parramatta & Liverpool with the opportunity as well to work remotely.
In this role, you will find yourself:
- Managing full cycle recruitment process including candidate selection, reference and background checks, salary negotiations, and the facilitation of inductions
- Create ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool
- Proactive headhunting thinking and the ability to identify key strategic recruitment activities to achieve business outcomes
- Promoting the company’s recruitment brand through active participation in job fairs, conferences, and other networking and marketing events
- Build and maintain strong relationship with educational institutions and work on innovative projects and campaigns that are ROI focused
- Ensuring all candidates have a positive and enjoyable recruitment experience
- Provide timely reports to hiring managers regarding status relating to all positions
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline.
- Previous experience in recruitment.
- Knowledge in using different online networking tools, such as LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Skilled in conducting searches on recruitment databases and ability to identify and access new professional networks.
- Ability to problem solve and work effectively in a very fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Solid understanding of full cycle recruiting.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, negotiation and diplomacy skills.
What can we offer you ?
If you’re looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, join Afea and you can benefit from:
- Ongoing Training and development
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation, rewards and recognition
- Work life balance with work from home options
- Meditation room, yes you heard that right!
- A Pet friendly environment
- Mental resilience and self-care focus
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential discussion.
Apply now, don’t wait!