Location: Chatswood | NSW
We are in search for a Recruiter who wants to work in a passionate, committed and purposeful environment, and add value to our people function and our wider community. The candidate needs to be persuasive, influential, and engaging and have a desire to learn and grow.
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment including advertising, screening, interviewing, induction and onboarding.
- Recruitment of office-based roles and field-based carers roles
- Develop and build strong partnerships with industry alliances and educational institutions to support ongoing recruitment.
- Take full responsibility of onboarding activities ensuring a positive transitional experience.
- Using traditional and other digital recruitment channels to attract quality applicants.
- Have proactive headhunting thinking and the ability to identify key strategic recruitment activities to achieve business outcomes.
- Work with a sense of urgency and setting clear priorities
Benefits of working with us:
- Annual Leave loading
- Positive and nurturing culture
- Meaningful, rewarding career in a supportive team.
- Recognition, rewards, and mentorship from exceptional leaders
- Employee Assistance Program, mindfulness sessions and self-care programs
Qualifications, Skills, and experience required:
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline
- Minimum of two years’ experience within a high-volume recruitment environment
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Full Australian Driving licence
- Excellent Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Sound negotiation and prioritising skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Clear and Current Police Check
Who we are:
We pride ourselves on our Vision, to be the most Trusted NDIS and Aged Care provider and our Mission to Empower People. Through our transparent approach, the power of our smiles and the clinical know how, we aim to make a real difference in the lives of people in our community. Joining the team at Afea means you will be joining a rapidly expanding organisation with opportunities for ongoing development for driven and ambitious individuals.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply now! Interviewing immediately.
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email Rachael at email@example.com