Location: Parramatta or Liverpool | NSW
Afea Care Services is a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider under both the NDIS and Home Care Packages schemes. We offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
We are looking for a driven Sales Consultant who enjoys flexible working hours Monday to Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm to be based in our Liverpool or Parramatta office (you decide!)
In this role, you will find yourself:
- Building client relationships over the phone and in person and maximising opportunities with existing accounts
- Cold calling previously serviced clients
- Assisting Business Development Manager’s securing face to face meetings
- Promoting Afea Care Services in the community and attending community and social events related to the home care service industry
- Developing new contacts and actively generating new leads
- Maintain relationships with alliances to ensure continued generation of new leads
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A responsive and pro-active mindset
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Proven success in a sales role (Ideal industry background could be retail, fitness, pharmaceutical, insurance, funerals or real estate sales)
- Target driven mindset and unique sales approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Current and valid Australian Federal Police Check
- Sense of ownership and the drive to achieve high client satisfaction
What can we offer you ?
If you’re looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, you could benefit from:
- Training and development for all staff
- Pay above award rates!
- Recognition and rewards
- Pet friendly environment
- Mediation room, yes you heard that right!
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email to email@example.com or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential discussion.
Apply now, don’t wait!