Afea Care Services is a leading disability and aged care services provider in NSW, Australia. We pride ourselves on our vision, To be the Most Trusted Care Provider, and our mission, To Empower People. Through our transparent approach, the power of our smiles and the clinical know how, we aim to make a real difference in the lives of people in our community.
Joining the team at Afea means you will be joining a rapidly expanding organisation with opportunities for ongoing development for driven and ambitious individuals. We look forward to hearing from you!
What you’ll love about Afea:
Joining the team at Afea means you will be joining a rapidly expanding purpose led organisation with opportunities for mentorship from our exceptional leaders.
We also offer:
- Annual Leave loading
- Monthly mindfulness sessions
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- Fruit and Milk Deliveries straight to work
- Purpose-built office space and amenities
- Fun social events and team bonding days
- Employee Assistance Program for Afea employees
- An inspiring, fun and vibrant group of people to work with
- Recognition, rewards and mentorship from exceptional leaders
- Compounding anniversary bonus on completing each successful year at Afea
As an Client Intake officer, you will be responsible for:
- Being self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Understanding and marketing Afea’s impressive offerings
- Developing new contacts and actively generating new leads
- Building Client relationships over the phone and in person and maximizing opportunities with existing accounts
- Promoting Afea Care Services in the community and attending community and social events related to the home care service industry
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong computer skills
- A current valid driver’s licence
- Right to live and work in Australia
- A bright, friendly, personable manner
- A history of volunteerism or community care
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven success in a sales role – Ideal industry background could be retail, fitness, pharmaceutical, insurance, funerals or real estate sales
If you love talking to people about great service and care deeply about vulnerable people in the community, then don’t delay; apply now and include a cover letter that outlines not only your skills, but what really interests you in the community – we’re waiting to hear from you!