Location: Chatswood, Parramatta or Liverpool | NSW
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to find out more about this incredible opportunity, we really appreciate your time!
Firstly, we would love to introduce ourselves to you. We, Afea Care Services are a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider. We are proud and privileged to offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is clear, and that is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
We are growing! And due to our continued growth, we are looking forward to welcoming a passionate Relationship Manager to join our sales team! Reporting into the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for help growing our relationship with existing partners and acquiring new opportunities. This role is flexible on work location and can be based across either our Parramatta, Liverpool or Chatswood office; you will also have access to remote working options.
With our growth and new business ventures, it’s a very exciting time to join Afea! There are opportunities galore, and the sky is truly the limit!
So what will you be doing in this amazing role?
- Well, you will work to build and establish new relationships with an intent to increase enquiries and leads for Afea and Inebura service offerings
- Further, you will execute business development strategies related to all streams of the business.
- And then, you will also perform ongoing competitive analysis and share feedback with the leadership team on innovative value propositions and offerings.
- More so, you will be responsible for delivering customer services to stakeholders.
- Finally…you will undertake lead generation through business development activities including network meetings, Industry Expos, and community events.
What are you going to bring along with you?
- It would be great if you had solid business acumen and an innate drive to grow revenue and the brand name
- Showcase your extensive experience in Sales or BDM
- We would also like you to prove your ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders in a structured and unified manner
- You can demonstrate your knowledge or exposure in community services/aged care or disability services
- Show us your Strong verbal and written communication skills
And look at these amazing benefits we can offer to you in return!!!
- Work life balance with work from home options
- Ongoing training and development
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation, rewards and recognition
- A Pet friendly environment
- Mental resilience and self-care focus
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
Still interested in this role? Of course you are!
So why not apply below or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential chat.
Can’t wait to hear from you!