Location: Parramatta | NSW
Afea Care Services is a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider under both the NDIS and Home Care Packages schemes. We offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Relationship Manager to join our amazing team reporting into the Sales Operations Manager. This role provides the opportunity to work across any of our located offices based in Parramatta and Chatswood with the opportunity as well to work remotely.
In this role, you will find yourself:
- Building and establishing new relationships with an intent to increase enquiries and leads for Afea and Inebura service offerings
- Execution of business development strategies related to all streams of the business.
- Performing ongoing competitive analysis and share feedback with the leadership team on innovative value propositions and offerings.
- Deliver outstanding customer services to stakeholders.
- Lead generation through business development activities including network meetings, Industry Expos, and community events.
We feel it’s great if you already possess:
- A responsive and pro-active mindset
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Strong compliance focus and understanding of regulations applying to the industry
- Proven sales results
- Sense of ownership and the drive to achieve high client satisfaction
- Solid presentation, great organisational skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Solid business acumen and an innate drive to grow revenue and the brand name
- Extensive experience in Sales or BDM
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Sharepoint
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders in a structured and unified manner
- Knowledge or exposure in community services/aged care or disability services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Police Check (Within last 3 years) or NDIS Worker Screeners Check (upon successful appointment)
What can we offer you ?
If you’re looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, join Afea and you can benefit from:
- Ongoing Training and development
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation, rewards and recognition
- Work life balance with work from home options
- A Pet friendly environment
- Mental resilience and self-care focus
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential discussion.
Apply now, don’t wait!