Quality and Risk Officer
Location: Chatswood | NSW
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to find out more about this incredible opportunity, we really appreciate your time!
Firstly, we would love to introduce ourselves to you. We, Afea Care Services are a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider. We are proud and privileged to offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is clear, and that is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
We are growing! And due to our continued growth, we are excited to expand our Quality and Risk team. First Stop…our Quality and Risk Officer! Reporting into the CEO and with your skilled expertise of the NDIS, you will be responsible for promoting facilitating and supporting the implementation of continuous improvements across our quality, risk and audit systems and processes across multiple brands within the AFEA group. This role will be based in our purpose-built office in Chatswood and encourage work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements.
With our growth and new business ventures, it’s a very exciting time to join Afea! There are opportunities galore, and the sky is truly the limit!
So what will you be doing in this amazing role?
- Well, you will promote Quality Assurance initiatives, achievements and requirements throughout Afea
- Further, you will conduct audits and facilitate changes to ensure required Disability Service Standards, Aged Care Guidelines and other standards are met
- And then, you will also ensure day to day compliance with the Quality Assurance and Management system (QMS) to support quality outcomes.
- More so, you will be responsible for analysing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Finally… ensure adherence to Quality Assurance and Management (QMS)policies and procedures in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
What are you going to bring along with you?
- It would be great if you had relevant tertiary qualifications – in Disability or related field and Quality Management
- Can demonstrate experience in Quality Management in the Aged Care and/or Home and Community Services and/or Health related sector
- Prove your extensive understanding and knowledge of NSW Disability Services Act 1993, NSW Disability Service Standards and other relevant legislation
- Valid and current Police Check and Working With Children Check (Upon successful appointment)
- Permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
And look at these amazing benefits we can offer to you in return!!!
- Ongoing training and development
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation, rewards and recognition
- Work life balance with work from home options
- A Pet friendly environment
- Mental resilience and self-care focus
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
Still interested in this role? Of course you are!
So why not apply below or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential chat.
Can’t wait to hear from you!