Quality and Risk Manager
Location: Chatswood | NSW
Afea Care Services is a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider under both the NDIS and Home Care Packages schemes. We offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Quality and Risk Manager to join our amazing team reporting into the Chief Executive Officer. We have offices based in Chatswood and Parramatta with flexibility on work location and from home.
In this role, you will find yourself:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance to support growth objectives.
- Identify and assess new risks and initiate strategies to minimise risk across the business.
- Forming part of our Executive Leadership team.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to the C-Suite team about Quality and Risk management programs, strategies, and budget.
- Lead, manage and review organisation wide processes for quality improvement, risk management and workplace safety.
- Develop, modify, and lead the development and implementation of organisation wide policies to meet the varying requirements of Risk, Quality and Safety standards.
We feel it’s great if you already possess:
- A responsive and pro-active mindset
- Building and sustaining professional relationships
- Leadership skills
- Strong compliance focus and understanding of regulations applying to the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management or similar discipline is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience working in a quality, safety, and risk management role in Aged Care or Disability.
- Demonstrated understanding of key risks related to the provision of healthcare and the management of risks.
- Proven experience in managing Aged Care and National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) accreditation process.
- Valid and current Police Check, Working With Children Check and NDIS Workers Screening Check (Upon successful appointment)
- Permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
What can we offer you ?
If you’re looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, join Afea and you can benefit from:
- Ongoing Training and development
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation, rewards and recognition
- Work life balance with work from home options
- A Pet friendly environment
- Mental resilience and self-care focus
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential discussion.
Apply now, don’t wait!