Location: Chatswood, Parramatta & Liverpool | NSW
As Afea Pty Ltd. evolves and expands, the business requires an Information Technology (IT) Manager to manage our system, network, and application related activities across the organisation.
This role will be well suited for someone who is looking for a new challenge in an autonomous and crucial role within a company committed to continuous improvement.
Perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Leave loading
- Modern, purpose-built office
- Career growth opportunity
- Positive and nurturing culture
- Meaningful, rewarding career in a supportive team.
- Recognition, rewards, and mentorship from exceptional leaders
- Employee Assistance Program, mindfulness sessions and self-care programs
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
In this role, you will be:
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth and utilising and analysing IT data for business insights and alignment to strategic direction.
- Developing and documenting solution designs, within systems and integration between systems.
- Managing all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, mobile technology, licenses, security, computer hardware and software.
- Planning, managing and delivering major IT projects including system upgrades, migrations, outages and new site set-ups.
- Acting as a primary communication channel between external developers and system business users.
- Ensuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Providing continuous coaching and guidance to the IT team.
- Designing and implementing IT and infrastructure strategies in line with organisational objectives.
What would make an ideal candidate:
- Tertiary qualification in information technology, computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Previous experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Experienced in managing multiple sites networks.
- Proven capability in running User Acceptance Testing’s.
- Skilled in managing applications, such as Sharepoint and Salesforce is highly desirable
- Previous experience working with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Sound stakeholder and people management skills
- Strong analytical and SQL skills.
- Valid and current unrestricted NSW drivers licence and access to personal vehicle.
- Ability to problem solve and work effectively in a very fast paced environment with multiple competing priorities
Who we are:
We pride ourselves on our Vision, to be the most Trusted NDIS and Aged Care provider and our Mission to Empower People. Through our transparent approach, the power of our smiles and the clinical know how, we aim to make a real difference in the lives of people in our community. Joining the team at Afea means you will be joining a rapidly expanding organisation with opportunities for ongoing development for driven and ambitious individuals.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email Tiana at firstname.lastname@example.org