HR Business Partner
Location: Chatswood | NSW
Afea Care Services is a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider under both the NDIS and Home Care Packages schemes. We offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
We are seeking a passionate HR Business Partner to join our amazing team reporting into the People & Culture Manager. We encourage work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements across our Chatswood office.
About the role
- Providing continuous high-level support to the P&C department and organisation to meet organisation wide operational & strategic demands.
- Facilitating, managing and investigating performance management and grievance matters, including organising and meeting with parties involved and providing advice and guidance to managers.
- Facilitating workers compensation administration and management of claims.
- Providing advice and interpreting Industrial Awards and Conditions of Employment for Department Managers, Employees and prospective applicants.
- Updating the relevant HRIS, rostering and payroll systems with new and/or updated employee information, whilst maintaining system integrity
- Responding to P&C enquiries including but not limited to payroll, wages, leave and other employment entitlements in an efficient and diligent manner.
- Coaching and mentoring the People & Culture Coordinator.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a HR related role.
- Behave in accordance with and be an advocate of Afea’s values
- Demonstrate respect for rights, confidentiality and dignity of Clients and their families
- Demonstrated ability to interpret industrial instruments including legislation and awards.
- High level computer literacy and experience working with a HRIS system
- Training and development for all staff
- Competitive remuneration package
- Recognition and rewards
- Promote self-care and mental health
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
- Pet friendly environment
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you! Please email your application and apply below or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential discussion.