Location: Parramatta | NSW
Wanting to kickstart your HR Career? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Founded in 2008, Afea Care Services is a registered provider of disability and aged care services, with support hubs located in Parramatta and Liverpool. We have a team of 1,000+ carers providing in-home and community support across the Sydney metro area and parts of regional NSW to more than 1,400 families every week. We also provide safe housing in our Supported Independent Living homes in western Sydney, as well as Plan Management and Support Coordination services to NDIS participants across Australia.
Our amazing work culture has been recognised many times over: we were named one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, according to the 2021 AFR Fast 100. We also ranked third in the 2021 and 2022 AFR Best Places to Work (Health) and were named the 2021 Employer of Choice in Sydney Metro by Business NSW.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are excited to expand our team! This is an incredible opportunity to join an award-winning organisation that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, with a mission to empower the elderly and people living with disability.
What will you be doing in this amazing role?
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment cycle including advertising, screening, interviewing, and on-boarding of Support Workers/Afea Carers
- Work in a high-volume environment recruiting across both Disability and Aged Care Workers
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and build strong partnerships with local industry alliances and educational institutions to support the ongoing recruitment activity
- Engage with digital marketing channels and savvy new approaches for networking & hiring
What are you going to bring along with you?
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline
- Minimum of one-year experience within a high-volume recruitment environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work effectively in a very fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Must have a great sense of humour to join our team!
Benefits of working at Afea Care Services
- A fun, friendly and supportive team
- Afean Leave, which is an additional day of paid leave each year where we encourage you to take a day off to focus on your own wellness, physical and/or mental health or just your general happiness
- Work-life balance with a flexible hybrid work arrangement
- Compounding anniversary bonuses
- Customised training and career development opportunities
- Outstanding rewards, recognition and social programs
- 8% discount on private health insurance through CBHS
- A focus on self-care and mindfulness – we even have our own meditation room!
Send your application through to email@example.com or call Krishna on 0415346390 for a confidential chat.
We can’t wait to hear from you!