Disability Care Coordinator
Location: Chatswood, Parramatta or Liverpool | NSW
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to find out more about this incredible opportunity, we really appreciate your time!
Firstly, we would love to introduce ourselves to you. We, Afea Care Services are a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider. We are proud and privileged to offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is clear, and that is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
We are growing! And due to our continued growth, we are excited to expand our Care Coordinator team. This role provides the opportunity to work across any of our located offices based in Parramatta, Liverpool or Chatswood with remote working options. Exciting right!
With our growth and new business ventures, it’s a very exciting time to join Afea! There are opportunities galore, and the sky is truly the limit!
Flexible working hours include:
- 7:30am – 3:30pm
- 8:00am – 4:00pm
- 9:00am – 5:00pm
- 12:00pm – 8:00pm
So what will you be doing in this amazing role?
- Well, you will be managing the inquiries of our clients with disabilities, requests, incidents, complaints, and feedback in line with Afea’s policy and guidelines
- Further, you will be rostering as per client’s requests, care plans, and budget
- More so, you will be managing calls and emails in a timely and effective manner
- Naturally, you will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to assist clients with disabilities
- Finally…keeping records and maintaining up to date information of clients in the internal database
What are you going to bring along with you?
- It would be great if you could bring along your responsive and pro-active mindset
- We would love to see you show off your outstanding relationship-building skills
- Naturally, you can demonstrate your strong verbal and written communication skills
- And finally…your ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
And look at these amazing benefits we can offer to you in return!!!
- Ongoing training and development
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation, rewards and recognition
- Work life balance with work from home options
- A Pet friendly environment
- Mental resilience and self-care focus
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
Still interested in this role? Of course you are!
So why not apply below or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential chat.
Can’t wait to hear from you!