Disability Care Coordinator
Location: Parramatta| NSW
Afea Care Services is a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider under both the NDIS and Home Care Packages schemes. We offer services from Home Care support, Support Independent Living, Support Coordinator, Plan Management and Nursing Care to individuals living with a disability or in aged care. Our vision is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) top 3 Best Places to Work in 2021 and received particular recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes authenticity, purposefulness, responsibility and understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
We are looking for a passionate Disability Care Coordinator to join our amazing team located in our Parramatta office.
Flexible working hours include:
In this role, you will find yourself:
- Managing the inquiries of our clients with disabilities, requests, incidents, complaints, and feedback in line with Afea’s policy and guidelines
- Rostering as per client’s requests, care plans, and budget
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships based on trust
- Managing calls and emails in a timely and effective manner
- Keeping records and maintaining up to date information of clients in the internal database
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to assist clients with disabilities
We feel it’s great if you already possess:
- A responsive and pro-active mindset
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Ability to multitask
- Responsible and mature outlook with high work ethics
- Permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Sense of ownership and the drive to achieve high client satisfaction
- Solid presentation, great organisational skills, and exceptional attention to detail
What can we offer you ?
If you’re looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, you could benefit from:
- Training and development for all staff
- Competitive remuneration package
- Recognition and rewards
- Pet friendly environment
- Promote self-care and mental health
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email to email@example.com or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential discussion.
Apply now, don’t wait!