Digital Marketing Specialist
Our Mission is to Empower People. Afea is a heart-centred company that puts its people and the community first. Our culture is one that fosters creative ideas and innovation whilst maintaining a personalised approach. Afea is one of the most Trusted Disability and Aged Care providers in Australia.
Be a part of a rapidly expanding, tech-savvy organisation that gives back to the community.
About the role
This role is perfect for you if you are an enthusiastic, self-starter with excellent communication who loves telling stories and contributing to the overall marketing strategy of increasing brand awareness and driving engagement, resulting in strong lead generation. You will collaborate with the rest of the marketing team and the sales teams to plan, execute and report on all of our digital marketing and communications efforts across three of our brands. You must be passionate about the management of social media content, Google Ads, SEO, EDMs, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads.
As part of the Afea Group Marketing Team, you will:
- Define and execute the digital marketing strategy to drive brand growth (awareness, leads, engagement, conversion and retention)
- Work with Creative Marketing Specialist to produce purposeful content for all digital media
- Monitor campaign performance and report on ROI and engagement
- Optimise content for SEO and keep websites dynamic and relevant (WordPress)
- Manage paid search and digital ads including on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Create and share visual and written content on social media channels for all corporate brands
- Other initiatives as required, such as alliance opportunities, stakeholder management, assistance with planning expos, networking events and other marketing projects
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or other related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A love for storytelling, social media, and content creation
- Experience with web development, CRM systems and EDM software
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Knack for photography/videography and editing preferred
- Based in the heart of the North Shore, with flexibility to work at our brand-new office in Parramatta
- In-house and external training and career development
- Meaningful, rewarding career in a supportive, dynamic team
- Recognitions, rewards and mentorship from inspiring leaders
- Employee Assistance Program, regular mindfulness sessions and self-care program
The Closing date for applications is 5 PM Friday 26th February 2021.