Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Chatswood | NSW
Afea Care Services is a leading Home and Disability Services Care provider under both the NDIS and Home Care Packages schemes. We offer services from Home and Community Care, Supported Independent Living, Support Coordination, Plan Management and Nursing to individuals living with a disability or frailty due to age. Our vision is to be a leading and most trusted care provider in Australia.
At Afea, we have a fun, family-friendly culture. We were awarded the Australian Financial Review’s (AFR) third Best Place to Work in 2021 and received recognition for our Anniversary Bonus scheme. We love to celebrate diversity and have a culture that promotes Authenticity, Purpose, Responsibility and Understanding, as well as a strong commitment to continuous improvement and high performance.
We are currently seeking a passionate Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. We have offices located in Chatswood, Parramatta, and Liverpool with flexibility on work location and from home.
In this role, you will find yourself:
- Creating omnichannel campaigns for 2 commercial brands and a personal brand
- Social media management (Facebook, Instagram, publishing and analysing content and interacting with social media users)
- Creating EDM campaigns using Mailchimp
- Updating websites using WordPress
- Assisting in creating written content such as blogs, award submissions and public statements
- Organising expos, events and webinars
We feel it’s great if you already possess:
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach towards creating, coordinating, and delivering engaging content
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (ideally in graphic design, with videography and photography a bonus)
- Experience in public relations
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing role, communication and/or events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in marketing and with stakeholders
- Experience in social media marketing and advertising
- Must have a creative, energetic, reliable and enthusiastic work ethic
- Police Check (Within last 3 years) or NDIS Worker Screeners Check (upon successful appointment)
What can we offer you ?
If you’re looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, join Afea and you can benefit from:
- Ongoing Training and development
- A Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation, rewards and recognition
- Work life balance with work from home options
- A Pet friendly environment
- Mental resilience and self-care focus
- Meditation room, yes you heard that right!
- Friendly supportive team with ongoing support
- Career growth and development
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Afea? Click here to read our Culture Book
We look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ali on 0405 621 254 for a confidential discussion.
Apply now, don’t wait!