Do you want to gain some hands-on Marketing experience in a corporate environment? Join Afea Care Services, a leading disability and aged care services provider in Sydney. We are looking for an enthusiastic creative/design intern to join our marketing team for 2-3 days per week to provide creative ideas to help us keep growing. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing and branding strategies.
This internship will help you acquire creative execution skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and will be equipped to enter any fast-paced work environment. If you are a dedicated, creative, hard-working and passionate individual that would like to start a meaningful career, Afea Care Services is an ideal place to get ahead! Apply Today!
We pride ourselves on our Vision, to be the most Trusted home care provider and our Mission to Empower People. Through our transparent approach, the power of our smiles and the clinical know how, we aim to make a real difference in the lives of people in our community. Joining the team at Afea means you will be joining a rapidly expanding organisation with opportunities for ongoing development for driven and ambitious individuals.
What you’ll love about Afea:
- Close to public transport
- An inspiring, fun and vibrant team
- Fruit and milk deliveries straight to work
- Purposeful employment and values driven culture
- Brand new, purpose-built office space and amenities
- Celebrations and social events and team bonding days
- Internship Certificate will be granted at the end of the program
- Potential opportunity to a part-time or full-time role after the internship program
- A supportive company that allows for progressive individuals to grow and learn new skills
In this role you will find yourself:
- Assisting in stock management
- Keeping abreast of the latest digital marketing & social media trends
- Participating in internal and external events management and coordination
- Contributing to the concept and execution of overall marketing campaigns
- Working with the team to plan and create event and content calendars
- Creating beautiful collateral and videos for marketing and brand communication
- Working with the team to develop and implement social media advertising campaigns as well as traditional forms of advertising
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Great attention to detail
- Passions for helping others
- An appetite to learn and ask questions
- Confident in expressing your ideas/creativity
- Passion for marketing, communication, advertising, design and digital
Preferred candidates will have:
- Video editing skills
- Content creation knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree (or currently studying), in Marketing, Communication, Design or Advertising
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. InDesign and Photoshop, and creative eye for beautiful digital communications
If you are a design connoisseur, a talented content creator or a passionate video editor, please send us your resume and copy some links to your works in the Cover Letter field.
Please note this is an internship position. Due to the expected high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duration: 3 months
Residency Requirement: All candidates considered including international students