Over 15 years' experience
Our full range of NDIS services
- Personal Care
- Domestic assistance
- Medication assistance
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Keeping active
- Transport and travel
- Social and community access
- Social support and companionship
- & more!
How do I get NDIS Home Care from Afea?
Call 1300 65 11 33 and speak to the team
Have a meeting with a Care Manager to talk about your options
We will create a profile with your details so we can best understand your needs
You will be assigned a dedicated Care Coordinator
Your Care Coordinator will match you to aSupport Worker based on your needs, culture and interests
Start receiving services from our qualified Afea Support Worker
What other services can Afea provide to streamline your care?
We’ll provide you with flexibility and peace of mind. Our Plan Managers will:
- Keep track of your funds
- Share monthly statements
- Pay providers within five days
- Take care of financial reporting
- Claim funds from the NDIA on your behalf
- Ensure providers are not overcharging you
- Offer transparency of funds through the Afea Online Portal
- Give you the flexibility to use registered and non-registered NDIS providers
Your Support Coordinator can:
- Negotiate services with providers
- Arrange any required assessments
- Liaise with providers on your behalf
- Teach you how to use the NDIS portal
- Connect you with supports in your plan
- Enhance your ability to manage your plan
- Address issues that may arise on your behalf
- Prepare for planning meetings and reviews
- Attend planning meetings and reviews with you
- Ensure providers are not overcharging you
- Help you understand your plan and service agreements
- Assist with any decision making regarding your NDIS plan
- Reduce the stress and time spent on implementing NDIS plans
With any care service, you want to get it right.
Our technology streamlines the process for you.
- View service details
- Access real-time information
- Connect with a care coordinator
- Access monthly statements
- Full transparency of your funds
State of the art app
- GPS check-in for services
- Sustainable alternative to time sheets
- Transparency of service start and finish times
- Added security for both Carers and clients
About Afea Care Services
Our Vision is to be the Most Trusted Care Provider and our Mission is to Empower People. We offer compassionate Home and Community Care for the elderly and those with a disability, Supported Independent Living, Plan Management and Support Coordination services to NDIS participants across Australia. With more than 15 years of operations, we believe there is no substitute for experience.Download My Free Brochure
"Afea adjusts the timetable to suit my needs"
“Afea adjusts the timetable to suit my needs, if I need to look after myself and the rest of my family. I know my mum is in safe hands and I don’t need to worry about anything.”
One of our aged care clients, Wasila, has been with us since 2019. She presents with a variety of conditions that require focused care, among them arthritis, dementia, glaucoma and diabetes.
Her daughter Samira is grateful to have Afea’s carers by her side to take care of her mother. She knows mum is in safe hands! Free from worry, Samira can also look after her own needs.
"Afea considered not only my physical needs but my personality"
“Afea considered not only my physical needs but my personality, my interests, my everything, so my carers matched me…They’re like my family… I just love them. I would not know what I would do without these girls.”
When Stella was onboarded with Afea, we matched her up with a few of our carers. At first, she was understandably anxious about trusting her care to someone new, so her husband took a month off to help her adjust.
When we match carers to our clients, we consider many factors, including culture, language, beliefs, interests and personality.
"Everything is memorable for me when we are together"
“[My carer and I] are friends. We do a lot of silly things together. She’s very nice. Everything is memorable for me when we are together.”
When you receive services from our carers at Afea, we work with you to help you achieve these goals. Perhaps one of your goals is to work towards greater independence, which is one of the goals of our high care needs client, Johno.
We’ve been working with Johno since 2018 to help him achieve this goal while also giving him the support he needs. Keep reading to learn more about Johno’s story.